WHAT ARE COOKIES?
1. TYPES OF COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE https://www.altair.edu.pe/
- ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web site, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web site, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social networking platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: Allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
- ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
COLEGIO ALTAIR, as the data controller, addressed at Av. La Arboleda 385, Urb. Sirius, La Molina. Perú, provides information about cookies according to Personal Data Protection Law No. 29733:
- Purposes of the processing: As specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the processing: Consent of the interested party.
- Data conservation criteria: As specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
- Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
- Rights that assist the Interested Party: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to access, rectify, object and delete your data, as well as the portability and limitation of its treatment, directing motivated communication to our Data Protection Officer at the address email@example.com if you have any queries regarding the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to file a claim with the to the Peruvian data protection authority, General Directorate of Transparency, Access to Public Information and Protection of Personal Data (NDPA), at https://www.gob.pe/9271-denunciar-el-mal-uso-de-datos-personales.
3. COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
|inspired_session||.cambridge.edu.pe||Cookie necessary to remember the behavior of a user||Sesssion|
|inspired_referer||.cambridge.edu.pe||Cookie necessary to remember the behavior of a user||1 month|
|CONSENT||.youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie through embedded YouTube videos and records anonymous statistical data.||2 years|
|YSC||.youtube.com||Youtube sets this cookie to track views of videos embedded in Youtube pages.||Session|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the old or new player interface.||5 months and 27 days|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to store user video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||Never|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||YouTube sets this cookie to store user video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||Never|
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES NOT CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
External providers of this website:
5. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage specific cookies
To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly.
6. HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies